Listed here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘we love creating television shows at USC”s Annenberg television Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing so alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the brand new students getting included with the student that is different who recruit during the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here’s what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I like leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the band we can run on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back again to campus! It’s great to hear what they did throughout https://shmoop.pro/buy-literature-review/ the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it is a sendoff for our football team, but it’s also large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most useful part comes at the end for the night when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park oahu is the setting that is perfect most of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Visitors had the ability to wait classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events throughout the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him provide his perspective on being a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor weblog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my 3rd grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to maintain college with each other and my partner Kathy and I are happy and proud to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they have been not the ones that are only our house that are element of that Trojan Family. It’s been made clear to us from the beginning that as parents we too are members of this family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we’ve experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being with your children as we all encounter the fun activities which can be found. But it is also inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has because of its students plus the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are far from home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and know they’re in good arms when they are in Los Angeles. After all, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For anyone who are considering transferring to USC we offer a true amount of references and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) Read through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite often.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students ought to be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of the courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire autumn for students interested in a more comprehensive stop by at USC. Throughout a transfer day students are able to take a hiking tour of campus, attend an academic information session, and pay attention to an aid presentation that is financial.